Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School Wallpapers (College/University Edition)

As August draws to a close, and September lurks just around the corner, college/university students all around the country (and quite possibly the world) are getting ready for new, fall-semester classes. Since I'm sure there's plenty of students who are excited to start classes or get back into campus life, it seems like a good idea to put up some back to school wallpapers.

Unfortunately, it's actually quite a bit harder to find back to school wallpapers than I thought. Cursory searches showed very little that I could actually use! :O So, while we are one short of my usual 5 minimum high definition wallpapers today, I think we'll be able to manage, right? :P

Check out the wallpapers below!

[Click to Enlarge]





No comments:

Post a Comment